Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Way To Busy!

Since my last post I have had another trip to Ohio and a trip to Florida and a short one to Missouri! I drove on all of these so it was hard to get from one place to another and stop and take pics when you are following someone. So this time I flew and had a rental car. I thought hey I will have time to stop take pics and do a post up right. Well that plan didn't work out. I flew into Seattle spent the night and worked for 2 days but had no car. This put a damper on picture taking. Next I drove to Spokane after working all day. This is a 4 hour trip. Next day drove 3.5 hours to destination. Missoula MT starting a 6am and then we worked our way back to Spokane and landed back there around 5. Then it was 5.5 hours to Portland after that. Another day of work then 3 hours back to Seattle to fly out at 7am. Man was I beat by the time I got home that afternoon. Anyway I got a few crappy pics on my way to Portland. The road follows the Columbia River for a long way and it is a beautiful ride.

This was a great sunset. If you look very closely you can see the windmills on top of the hill.



Some of the scenery!



Between Seattle and Portland there are tons of micro brews. This one was a Mack and Jacks. I also had another called Mannie's. Both good quality solid beers. Well I have a couple of weeks mostly at home with a KCBS competition in Dillard GA next weekend. I will definitely get some pics from there.

1 comment: