Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another Week Gone BY!!!

Started by taking a jet to Minneapolis MN. Uneventful trip there thank goodness. Once I got checked in I took the shuttle to the Mall of America. The largest mall in the US and second largest in the world if I have my facts straight.



I spent a few hours there and man oh man is that place huge. Finally got tired of walking and went and had dinner then back to the hotel and went to bed.

The week went by very quickly but we did have time to at least stop and get a picture of the Spam museum. Yep about 20 miles east off of I-35 in Austin MN. You can find the museum right on Spam Blvd. If you look in the pic you can see the road sign.



Right across the street was a restaurant called Johnny's Spamarama. I wish we would of had time to of had a bite to eat there.



Overall a very successful trip. The temps were cold and it snowed but the sunsets were very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment